Three Coe girls (or former Coe girls) trying to get into pre-baby shape! Or at least a better shape than they are now.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
New total
I lost another 2-3 pounds this week (It depends on what time you weigh me). I am trying to eat only oatmeal (weight control) cooked with frozen peaches for breakfast and I usually have a can of soup for lunch.
So do you feel starving with just eating that? I get so light headed when I eat just oatmeal. Then I eat something for lunch and by the end of the day I am nauseous and have an insanely bad headache. Any suggestions?
1 comment:
So do you feel starving with just eating that? I get so light headed when I eat just oatmeal. Then I eat something for lunch and by the end of the day I am nauseous and have an insanely bad headache. Any suggestions?
Post a Comment